Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update

My mother asked me why I haven't been blogging. The reason: My life has been reduced to hours of watching Glee and putting my belongings in ziploc bags.

My days in Chiang Mai are numbered to 5 and as my Monday morning move out gets closer and closer the hours I spend sending pictures of my shelving units to interested classified ads readers only grows.

I'm not yet ready to wax poetic about the wonder that is Chiang Mai so instead I will tell you that I am safe and sound. Happy and healthy. Exploring the weird fat deposits that have accumulated on my body after a year of eating rice, and enjoying the new Asian mullet that was cut into my hair today.

Consider this post a warm up. More to come but for now I have more band aids to put in baggies and enough backlogged episodes to get me through the next few days. So hello America. I will be with you before you know it.

1 comment: