Friday, October 16, 2009

Update from Bahrain

I'm in Bahrain. That should be update enough. 

First off I think I scandalized the entire flight from Hong Kong.  Me being the only white person on board an aircraft definitely made the rest of the passengers a tad uncomfortable.  Many a stare. Many a shy smile just to make sure I'd smile back. 

But here I am in the hotel.  A man just came to the door asking if I would be "requesting any adult services tonight?" I did not understand until circa attempt 10 and by then the question was a mortifying joke.  

No adult services please. Thanks Bahrain. 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is the funniest game in town. Have I told you that already? Let me know when you pass through Bangkok, I want to take you to a mountain I found where you can both starve and vomit.

    ReplyDelete